Now 2017-18 college basketball is getting interesting. After quite a week’s wroth of games, here’s what the Grueling Truth NCAA basketball top 25 looks like for Monday, November 27.
1) Duke Blue Devils. Came back to beat a very good Florida team.
2) Kansas Jayhawks. The Jayhawks continue to roll.
3) Michigan State Spartans. Handled the Tarheels fairly easily.
4) Notre Dame Fighting Irish. Got a big win over Wichita State.
5) Wichita State Shockers. Blew a 15-point lead against Notre Dame.
6) Kentucky Wildcats. Blew out UIC.
7) Florida Gators. Virginia Tech transfer Jalen Hudson got a career-high 35 points in Friday’s 2OT victory over Gonzaga, then blew an early lead in their loss to Duke.
8) Villanova Wildcats. Mikal Bridges got 18 points and seven rebounds in Friday’s win over Northern Iowa.
9) Texas A&M Aggies. Got a huge win over USC.
10) Miami Hurricanes.Anthony Lawrence got 14 points off the bench in Saturday’s win over North Florida.
11) Minnesota Golden Gophers. The Gophers came up big in a win over a tough Alabama team.
12) Cincinnati Bearcats. The Bearcats continue to play well. Unlike past Bearcats team so far this is a good offensive team.
13) Gonzaga Bulldogs. The Bulldogs lost in 2 overtimes to Florida.
14) USC Trojans. The Trojans came up short against Texas A&M.
15) Baylor Bears. Got a nice win against Creighton.
16) Louisville Cardinals. The Cards continue to get it done.
17) North Carolina Tar Heels. The Tar Heels got taken apart by Michigan State.
18) Alabama Crimson Tide. The Tide lost a barnburner to Minnesota.
19) Arizona State Sun Devils. Tra Holder finished with a career-high 40 points in Friday’s victory over Xavier. The Sun Devils now own victories over Xavier, Kansas State and San Diego State.
20) Xavier Musketeers. The Muskies blew a big lead against Arizona State.
21) TCU Horned Frogs. The Frogs won the Emerald Classic.
22) Virginia Cavaliers. The Cavaliers shot 50 percent in a win over Rhode Island.
23) Creighton Blue Jays. The Blue Jays’ lone loss was a close one to the Baylor Bears.
24) West Virginia Mountaineers. The Mountaineers took care of Missouri in a close one.
25) Texas Tech Red Raiders. The Red Raiders have won all of their games by double digits.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!