1) Duke Blue Devils- Marvin Bagley got 24 points and 10 rebounds in Saturday’s win over Utah Valley, the Freshman looks like a difference maker early on.
2) Kansas Jayhawks- Devonte’ Graham got 10 points, 12 assists and seven rebounds in Friday’s victory over Tennessee State.
3) Arizona Wildcats- Allonzo Trier got 32 points on 13 shots in Friday’s win over Northern Arizona.
4) Wichita State Shockers- The Shockers held UMKC to 27.7 percent shooting in Friday’s victory over the Kangaroos.
5) Michigan State Spartans- The Shockers held UMKC to 27.7 percent shooting in Friday’s victory over the Kangaroos.
6) Villanova Wildcats- Omari Spellman, who was ineligible last season, finished with 11 points and 11 rebounds in Friday’s victory over Columbia.
7) USC Trojans- Five Trojans, including Chimezie Metu, reached double-figures in points in Friday’s win over Cal State Fullerton
8) Kentucky Wildcats- The Wildcats struggled in a win over Utah Valley State.
9) Notre Dame Fighting Irish- Bonzie Colson finished with 18 points, 13 rebounds and five assists in Saturday’s win at DePaul.
10) Miami Hurricanes- Bruce Brown recorded his second career triple-double (10 points, 11 rebounds, 10 assists) in Friday’s win over Gardner-Webb.
11) Florida Gators- The Gators open the season Monday against Gardner-Webb.
12) North Carolina Tar Heels- Luke Maye finished with a career-high 26 points, on 16 shots, in Friday’s win over Northern Iowa.
13) Northwestern Wildcats- Scottie Lindsey finished with 26 points and nine rebounds in Friday’s win over Loyola (Md.).
14) Cincinnati Bearcats- The Bearcats took 39 3-pointers in Friday’s victory over Savannah State.
15) Minnesota Golden Gophers- Jordan Murphy got 35 points and 15 rebounds in Friday’s victory over South Carolina Upstate.
16) Xavier Musketeers- Trevon Bluiett took 12 shots, made nine and finished with a game-high 25 points in Friday’s win over Morehead State.
17) Alabama Crimson Tide- The Crimson Tide beat Memphis by double-digits Friday even though Avery Johnson was without four of his top six players.
18) Gonzaga Bulldogs- The Zags made 11 3-pointers in Friday’s win over Texas Southern.
19) Baylor Bears- Five Bears scored at least 15 points in Friday’s victory over Central Arkansas.
20) Louisville Cardinals- David Padgett will make his coaching debut Sunday against George Mason.
21) Texas A&M- The Aggies had the nation’s most impressive victory Friday – specifically a 23-point destruction of West Virginia.
22) Rhode Island Rams- Stanford Robinson, who began his career at Indiana, finished with 18 points and seven steals off the bench in Friday’s win over UNC Asheville.
23) Davidson Wildcats- Maliek White scored a team-high 13 points off the bench in Friday’s win over Houston Baptist.
24) St.Marys Gaels- Calvin Hermanson scored 24 points and gabbed seven rebounds in Saturday’s win over Saint Francis (Pa.).
25) UCLA Bruins- Kris Wilkes made four 3-pointers and finished with 18 points in Friday’s win over Georgia Tech.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!