1) Villanova Wildcats – The Wildcats lone loss was a one-pointer at Butler.
2) West Virginia Mountaineers – Since a season opening loss the Mountaineers have been rolling, and on Saturday they rolled right over Oklahoma.
3) Virginia Cavaliers – The Cavs are on a six-game winning streak and are coming off a win over North Carolina.
4) Texas Tech Red Raiders – The Red Raiders are for real. They have beaten Kansas, Baylor, Nevada and Kansas State.
5) Michigan State Spartans – The Spartans were beaten 80-64 by Ohio State on Sunday but it looks like a temporary setback.
6) Oklahoma Sooners – The Sooners saw their ten-game winning streak come to an end on Saturday against West Virginia.
7) Wichita State Shockers – The Shockers blew out a good Houston team on Saturday.
8) Duke Blue Devils – The Devils are just 2-2 in their last four games.
9) Arizona State Sun Devils – Got back on track at Utah on Sunday.
10) Xavier Musketeers – The Muskies saw a long winning streak snapped in Providence and face a huge match-up on Wednesday at Villanova.
11) Kansas Jayhawks – The Jayhawks took down a very good TCU team on Saturday.
12) TCU Horned Frogs- The Frogs have lost two close ones to teams ranked higher than them.
13) Purdue Boilermakers – The Boilermakers are a bigtime surprise team this year and could sneak up and win the Big Ten Title.
14) Miami Hurricanes – The Canes got a big one over in-state rival Florida State.
15) Gonzaga Bulldogs – The Bulldogs own wins over Creighton, Texas and Ohio State.
16) Seton Hall Pirates – That Pirates win over Texas Tech looks better and better.
17) Cincinnati Bearcats – The Bearcats breezed by SMU for their seventh-straight victory.
18) Clemson Tigers – It’s about time for people to start taking the Tigers seriously.
19) North Carolina Tar Heels – The Tar Heels are 2-3 in their last five games.
20) Auburn Tigers – The Tigers are on a twelve-game winning streak.
21) Tennessee Volunteers – The Vols beat the Kentucky Wildcats this past weekend and own a win over Purdue.
22) Florida Gators – The Gators are on a five-game winning streak.
23) Arizona Wildcats – The Wildcats have won 9 out of their last 10.
24) Kentucky Wildcats – The Cats are 2-3 against top 50 teams.
25) Ohio State Buckeyes – The Buckeyes have been a surprise this season and Sunday’s win over Michigan State makes us take the Buckeyes seriously.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!