1) UCLA Bruins(18-1)- The Bruins keep rolling along, shooting 43.3% from behind the three-point line.
2) Villanova Wildcats(17-1)- The defending champions, look like they may be gearing up for another run at a Title.
3) Kansas Jayhawks(16-1)- The Jayhawks still have not lost since there season opener.
4) Kentucky Wildcats(15-2)- The Cats are cruising through the SEC.
5) Gonzaga Bulldogs(17-0)- The Bulldogs have a very real chance at running the table in the regular season.
6) West Virginia Mountaineers(15-2)- Completely dominated Baylor beating them 89-68 and forcing 29 turnovers.
7) Baylor Bears(16-1)- The lone loss by the Bears was on the road against a top ten team in West Virginis.
8) Creighton Blue Jays(17-1)- The Blue Jays only loss has been on the road to Villanova.
9) Butler Bulldogs(15-3)- The Bulldogs got a big win over Xavier Saturday.
10) Oregon Duck(16-2)- The Ducks are being overlooked big-time right now. This team could make a run at the end of the season.
11). Notre Dame Fighting Irish(16-2)- Back to back road wins at Miami and Virginia Tech, like Oregon, people need to start paying attention to the Irish.
12). North Carolins Tar Heels(16-3)- The Tar Heels brought the Seminoles back to earth, snapping the Noles 12 game winning streak.
13). Florida State Seminoles(16-2)- The Noles are 3-1 against top 25 teams.
14). Virginia Cavaliers(13-3)- The Cavs have won two straight games since the overtime loss at Pitt.
15). Louisville Cardinals(15-3)- The Cards got themselves going back in the right direction with a big win Saturday over Duke.
16). Duke Blue Devils(14-4)- The Blue Devils are 1-2 since Coach K left the team to have surgery.
17). Arizona Wildcats(16-2)- The Wildcats are on a ten game winning streak.
18). Florida Gators(14-3)- Not sure if this team is good, or the SEC is that bad.
19). Cincinnati Bearcats(15-2)- The Bearcats are on a seven-game winning streak.
20). Wisconsin Badgers(14-3)- The Badgers look well on their way to winning a Big Ten title.
21). Xavier Musketeers(13-4)- The Musketeers have a big game against Creighton off Monday, considering they have lost two straight games.
22). Purdue Boilermakers(14-4)- The Boilermakers are 2-2 in their last four games.
23). South Carolina Gamecocks(14-3)- The Gamecocks are still undefeated this season with Sindarius Thornwell in the lineup.
24). TCU Horned Frogs(14-3)- The Frogs own recent wins over Texas and Iowa State.
25). Iowa State Cyclones(11-5)- Not the greatest record in the world, but the competition they have played has been top notch.