(Photo Courtesy of Si.com)
1) Gonzaga Bulldogs (22-0)- The Zags keep rolling while the big boys keep stumbling.
2) Villanova Wildcats (20-2)- Bounced back from a surprise loss to Marquette with a great come from behind win over an excellent Virginia team.
3) Kansas Jayhawks (19-2)- Nice win at Kentucky, a battle for first place in conference looms against Baylor.
4) Arizona Wildcats (20-2)- The Wildcats are on a thirteen game winning streak.
5) Baylor Bears (20-1)- The Bears only loss was on the road against West Virginia.
6) Louisville Cardinals (18-4)- It looks like the Cardinals maybe getting on a roll.
7) West Virginia Mountaineers (17-4)- The Mountaineers are a great defensive team, but do not sleep on them on the offensive end of the floor.
8) Wisconsin Badgers (18-3)- The Badgers look like the best team in the Big Ten right now.
9) UCLA Bruins (19-3)- The Bruins have now lost two consecutive games.
10) Kentucky Wildcats (17-4)- The Cats lost two games this past week, but I fully expect this young team to bounce back.
11) Virginia Cavaliers (16-4)- Lost a close win at Villanova on Sunday.
12) Butler Bulldogs (18-4)- Lost at home to Georgetown at home.
13) Oregon Ducks (19-3)- Loss at Colorado snapped their hot streak.
14) Cincinnati Bearcats (20-2)- The Bearcats are starting to look like a threat to end up in at least the sweet sixteen.
15) North Carolina Tar Heels (19-4)- Lost at Miami, but retain first in the ACC.
16) Purdue Boilermakers (17-4)- Caleb Swanigan is looking like the real deal.
17) South Carolina Gamecocks (17-4)- When the entire starting five are together this team is superb.
18) Duke Blue Devils (16-5)- The Blue Devils got their first ACC road win os the season Saturday.
19) Florida State Seminoles (18-4)- The Seminoles have struggled on the road this season.
20) Notre Dame Fighting Irish (17-5)- The Irish have lost three of their last four.
21) Maryland Terrapins (19-2)- This team is still a big question mark as they have yet to play a Top 25 team this year.
22) SMU Mustangs (18-4)- The Mustangs are on a four-game winning streak.
23) Florida Gators (16-5)- This is a solid team capable of playing with anyone.
24) St.Marys Gaels (19-2)- Have won four straight since a loss to Gonzaga.
25) Xavier Musketeers (15-6)- 5 of the Muskies 6 losses have come to teams ranked ahead of them.