1) Baylor Bears (15-0) – Undefeated and as many if not more quality wins than any other team.
2) Villanova Wildcats (15-1) – Losing at Butler is not a bad loss, and they bounced back by dominating Marquette.
3) UCLA Bruins (16-1) – Wins over California and Stanford this week, after losing to Oregon last week.
4) Kansas Jayhawks (14-1) – have won 14 straight since opening the season with a loss.
5) Kentucky Wildcats (13-2) – The Wildcats have won 3 SEC games by an average of 30 points, and I think that is how most of this team’s conference games will go.
6) Gonzaga Bulldogs (15-0) – Competition is questionable, but this is an excellent team.
7) Florida State Seminoles (15-1) – The Noles will take an 11 game winning streak into the showdown with Duke.
8) West Virginia Mountaineers (13-2) – They just may be the best defensive team in the nation.
9) Duke Blue Devils (14-2) – Greyson Allen is back already and averaging nine assists a game.
10) Butler Bulldogs (14-2) – Jumped big time after beating previously undefeated Villanova.
11) Creighton Blue Jays (15-1) – Lone loss was on the road against Villanova, big matchup looming against Butler this week.
12) North Carolina Tar Heels (14-3) – Got a solid win over a good Clemson team this week.
13) Wisconsin Badgers (13-3) – The Badgers are on a nine-game winning streak.
14) Xavier Musketeers (13-2) – A huge matchup Tuesday at Villanova.
15) Arizona Wildcats (15-2) – The Wildcats have now won 9 in a row.
16) Oregon Ducks (15-2) – After a slow start to the season the Ducks are climbing the polls.
17) Florida Gators (12-3) – The Gators are starting to get on a roll.
18) Notre Dame Fighting Irish (14-2) – The Irish are on a five-game winning streak since losing back to back games to Villanova and Purdue.
19) Virginia Cavaliers (12-3) – Cavaliers are on a two-game losing skid.
20) Louisville Cardinals (13-3) – The Cardinals got a much-needed victory at Georgia Tech on Saturday.
21). Cincinnati Bearcats (13-2) – Cats are on a six-game winning streak.
22) St. Marys Gaels (14-1) – The Gaels are on a seven-game winning streak.
23) Purdue Boilermakers (14-3) – Beat San Fransisco on Saturday.
24) USC Trojans (15-1) – Nice win over Stanford on Thursday night.
25) Minnesota Golden Gophers (15-2) – Looks like the Gophers might be the real deal this season.