1) Alabama Crimson Tide – The Tide wiped out Ole Miss, what’s new?
2) Clemson Tigers – The Tigers are REAL good and seem on the way to a third straight playoff berth.
3) Oklahoma Sooners – BYE
4) Penn State Nittany Lions – The Lions were all over the Hoosiers from the very start of the game.
5) Washington Huskies – The Huskies continue to roll, but some big-time matchups loom on the horizon.
6) Georgia Bulldogs – I think we finally have a legit contender out of the SEC East.
7) Wisconsin Badgers – The Badgers, after a slow start, dominated Northwestern in the second half.
8) TCU Horned Frogs – BYE
9) Michigan Wolverines – BYE
10) Washington State Cougars – The Cougars are a real threat in the PAC 12.
11) Miami(Fla) Hurricanes – The Canes put a quick end to Duke’s winning streak.
12) USC Trojans – The Trojans look to be a team in trouble.
13) Ohio State Buckeyes – The competition as of late has been less than stellar.
14) Auburn Tigers – The Tigers are starting to get on a little bit of a roll.
15) South Florida Bulls – The Bulls are real good on offense, but the schedule has been less than challenging and leaves a lot of unanswered questions.
16) Oklahoma State Cowboys – Nice win at Texas Tech to rebound from last week’s loss.
17) Louisville Cardinals – A win over Murray State proves very little at this stage.
18) N.C. State Wolfpack – The Wolfpack beat a solid Syracuse team.
19) San Diego State Aztecs – Aztecs stay undefeated with a win over Northern Illinois.
20) Florida Gators – Nice win over Vandy.
21) Utah Utes – Bye. Next up Stanford.
22) Notre Dame Fighting Irish – The Redhawks of Miami offered little resistance.
23) Central Florida Golden Knights – A dominating win over Memphis has the Golden Knights getting some much deserved attention.
24) Oregon Ducks – Nice bounce-back win for the Ducks.
25) Troy Trojans- The Trojans almost got Clemson last year, this year they got LSU. This is a solid over-looked program.