1) Alabama Crimson Tide- The Tide was just too physical for the Seminoles and it was the difference in what turned out to be an over-hyped matchup.
2) Clemson Tigers- The Tigers didn’t face any real resistance, but be assured Dabo Swinney will have his team in the mix all year.
3) Ohio State Buckeyes- Barrett is still concerning, but Dobbins running the ball was scary.
4) Penn State Nittany Lions- McSorley and Barkley are the real deal and much like Clemson, the Lions are a big-time threat to anybody they play this year.
5) Oklahoma Sooners- Baker Mayfield was dominant, now the question will be can the Sooners go to Columbus and exact revenge on the Buckeyes?
6) USC Trojans- The Trojans had trouble for three quarters with a tough Western Michigan team, but in the end, they wore the Broncos down.
7) Michigan Wolverines- A lot of questions coming into this game for the Wolverines. The answer to all of them would be Jim Harbaugh is a very good football coach. Don’t sleep on the Wolverines this year.
8) Washington Huskies- Rutgers played tough for a half and then Washington took over.
9) Wisconsin Badgers- The Badgers got off to a slow start before hammering Utah State.
10) Oklahoma State Cowboys- The Cowboys are poised to make a run at a playoff spot.
11) LSU Tigers- The Tigers defense dominated a good BYU offense.
12) Auburn Tigers- Auburn and LSU could give Bama a run for thier money this season.
13) Stanford Cardinal- The Cardinals look to be a contender once again for the Pac 12 title.
14) Georgia Bulldogs- Looking to finally live up to expectations in the SEC.
15) Kansas State Wildcats- The Wildcats are a well-coached team that will be a tough out for anybody they play.
16) Louisville Cardinals- They will have no problem scoring, the question is will they be able to stop anyone?
17) South Florida Bulls- The Bulls are a very talented team.
18) Miami(Fla) Hurricanes- The Canes are looking to get back to National Prominence.
19) Florida State Seminoles- They fell this low because of the loss of their starting quarterback for the season.
20) Virginia Tech Hokies- Nice start to the season by beating a very good Mountaineers team.
21) Washington State Cougars- Dark horse in the PAC 12.
22) TCU Horned Frogs- Well-coached team that is looking to bounce back from a poor 2016.
23) Maryland Terrapins- Is Maryland this good? Or Texas this bad?
24) UCLA Bruins- Josh Rosen led an unbelievable comeback against Texas A&M.
25) Tennessee Volunteers- The Volunteers offense was explosive, the questions come on defense. The first week may over blow the defenses possible problems because the opponent was Georgia Tech. Now, the Vols will play more conventional offenses.