1) Alabama Crimson Tide – The Tide rolled as expected.
2) Oklahoma Sooners – The Sooners took apart Ohio State and look like a definite playoff contender behind Baker Mayfield.
3) Clemson Tigers – Clemson proved that even with DeShaun Watson gone they are a force to be reckoned with.
4) USC Trojans – The Trojans dominated a very good Stanford team and eased doubts after a shaky first game of the season with Western Michigan.
5) Penn State Nittany Lions – The Lions disposed of in-state rival Pitt with ease.
6) Washington Huskies – The Huskies roll!
7) Oklahoma State Cowboys – Easy win over out manned South Alabama.
8) Michigan Wolverines – Took care of the Cincinnati Bearcats.
9) Wisconsin Badgers – Took care of Florida Atlantic.
10) LSU Tigers – Easy win.
11) Georgia Bulldogs – The Bulldogs get a nice road win at Notre Dame.
12) Ohio State Buckeyes – J.T. Barrett is not the answer at QB.
13) Louisville Cardinals – Lamar Jackson alone is worth the price of admission.
14) Miami(Fla)Hurricanes – The Canes are off next week as well.
15) South Carolina Gamecocks- The Gamecocks wore Missouri out.
16) Kansas State Wildcats – The Wildcats still haven’t been tested.
17) Virginia Tech Hokies – Easy win over Delaware.
18) TCU Horned Frogs – Impressive physical win over Arkansas.
19) Auburn Tigers – The Tigers just couldn’t get the ball in the end zone against Clemson.
20) Florida State Seminoles – Hurricane postponement.
21) Washington State Cougars – Amazing come from behind win over Noise State.
22) South Florida Bulls – Hurricane Postponement.
23) UCLA Bruins – With Josh Rosen they will be a dangerous team for anyone to play.
24) Tennessee Volunteers – The Vols still have a lot of questions to answer and you can’t answer them against Indiana State.
25) Oregon Ducks- The Ducks beat Nebraska in a shoot-out.