1) Cleveland Browns: Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M. Defensive Coordinator, Gregg Williams’s arrival in Cleveland, will mean a shift to a 4-3 defense for the Browns, and Garrett is the best defensive end in this draft.
2) San Francisco 49ers: Malik Hooker. S, Ohio State. Fills a huge need and could be the best player in this draft. All the talk you hear about possibly picking a running back at number two I think is all smoke and mirrors. I believe they are trying to entice a team like the Panthers into panicking and then offering too much to get the Niners second pick. Now if the Niners make that trade I could see them picking McCaffrey or Cook because I think those players would be a better fit for the Niners offense.
3) Chicago Bears: Jonathon Allen. DT, DE Alabama. As long as his shoulder checks out with the doctors, I think the Bears will pick him up here.
4) Jacksonville Jaguars: Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford. Added depth to the Jaguars defensive line.
5) Tennessee Titans: Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State. A Definite need here would be filled by the Titans with this selection.
6) New York Jets: Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson. Franchise QB?
7) San Diego Chargers: Jamal Adams, S, LSU. Immediate impact player.
8) Carolina Panther: Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU. Would make a huge impact on the Panthers offense.
9) Cincinnati Bengals: Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan. The Bengals have a glaring need at this position and Charlton has a high ceiling and may be the best out of all the defensive ends.
10) Buffalo Bills: Mike Williams, WR, Clemson. Best WR in this draft? 11) New Orleans Saints: Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee. Saints need an edge rusher.
12) Cleveland Browns: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina. Browns get their franchise QB here.
13) Arizona Cardinals: O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama. Will be a key fixture on this offense right away.
14) Philadelphia Eagles: Rueben Foster, LB, Alabama. The Eagles can not let Foster pass them by if they get a shot at him.
15) Indianapolis Colts: Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State. The running back the Colts need.
16) Baltimore Ravens: Garrett Bolles, OT, Utah. Bolles is the best lineman in this draft.
17) Washington Redskins: Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan. Davis is a stud; maybe Cousins will be happier to be in Washington if this is the pick?
18) Tennessee Titans: John Ross, WR, Washington. This would be a huge addition for Marcus Mariota.
19) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jabrill Peppers, S, Michigan. A big addition to a team that is close to being special.
20) Denver Broncos: Forrest Lamp, G/T, Western Kentucky. Versatile offensive lineman.
21) Detroit Lions: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford. Explosive offensive weapon.
22) Miami Dolphins: Hassan Reddick, LB, Temple. The Dolphins need to upgrade this position.
23) New York Giants: Cam Robinson, T, Alabama. Giants need Offensive Line help; they get it with this pick.
24) Las Vegas Raiders: Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama. Huge steal with the 24th pick.
25) Houston Texans: Pat Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech. They need a QB, and it will be either Mahomes or Kizer.
26) Seattle Seahawks: Adoree Jackson, DB, KR, USC. Jackson is an Explosive playmaker on defense and special teams. Explosive playmaker on defense and special teams.
27) Kansas City Chiefs: Deshone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame. Let’s face it Alex Smith is not taking the Chiefs to the promised land.
28) Dallas Cowboys: T.J. Watt, OLB, Wisconsin. Tested out big time at the combine.
29) Green Bay Packers: Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State. The Packers have to address the CB position,
30) Pittsburgh Steelers: Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut. The Steelers secondary needs help.
31) Atlanta Falcons: Takkarist McKinley, DE/OLB, UCLA. McKinley is very talented and could be a steal here.
32) New Orleans Saints: Tre’Davious White, CB, LSU. Saints need to upgrade their DB’s in this draft.