32) Chicago Bears – The injuries have caught up to them and the offense looks inept.
31) New York Jets – The Jets are still just a bad football team.
30) Indianapolis Colts – Andrew Luck’s injury is starting to feel long-term and there are too many other holes on this team.
29) San Francisco 49ers – The defense looks improved, but the passing game blew their chance to pull off the upset in Seattle.
28) Cincinnati Bengals – The offensive line and injuries will prevent the Bengals from playing well this year.
27) Cleveland Browns – The Browns have some fight to them this season but the results are still the same thus far.
26) Los Angeles Chargers – The Chargers still have offensive talent, but don’t look like a team that can manage a number of wins this year.
25) New Orleans Saints – It’s been a few years now and not much has changed. Drew Brees leads a high-powered passing attack, but they can’t stop anyone.
24) New York Giants – The Giants have struggled going back to last season and there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight. The offense can’t score.
23) Buffalo Bills – The Bills had their chances but couldn’t get enough out of the offense and that will be an ongoing struggle.
22) Arizona Cardinals – The Cardinals look old and without David Johnson, they look to be in for a long year.
21) Los Angeles Rams – The Rams could be one of the teams moving up in these rankings because there’s no one in the NFC West that seems to be playing well.
20) Jacksonville Jaguars – After an impressive Week 1, the Jaguars came crashing back to earth.
19) Washington Redskins – Seeing the Redskins in the top 20 will probably be short-lived, but they did play better this week.
18) Houston Texans – The defense may have to carry the team for awhile, but there’s a little hope.
17) Miami Dolphins – Miami was able to win a game, but they still have a lot of question marks.
16) Dallas Cowboys – It’s one thing to lose in Denver, but getting blown out has to be at least a little worrisome.
15) Minnesota Vikings – After looking stout in Week 1, the Vikings couldn’t muster up a similar performance. It looks like Sam Bradford is pretty valuable.
14) Seattle Seahawks – They still have an elite defense, but the offensive line will probably keep them from competing for a Super Bowl berth.
13) Tennessee Titans – If the offense can be consistent, they’ll win the division.
12) Green Bay Packers – After a near-identical NFC Championship performance in Atlanta, it’s clear they have not improved and now they are a bit banged up.
11) Philadelphia Eagles – Though they did lose in Kansas City, the Eagles look like a team that has a real chance at the NFC East title and Carson Wentz is a good quarterback.
10) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – They shredded the Bears and for now, look better than last year.
9) Baltimore Ravens – The Ravens have quietly won their first two games and should be recognized for it. It will probably change quickly.
8) New England Patriots – The Patriots bounced back nicely. We’ll see if it continues.
7) Carolina Panthers – Carolina ground out two wins with their ground game and defense. As long as Cam Newton can stay upright, they’ll have a shot at the NFC South.
6) Detroit Lions – The Lions look really good right now and if they can run the ball, they will be a problem for the NFC.
5) Pittsburgh Steelers – The Steelers are 2-0 without either Le’Veon Bell and Antonio Brown scoring a touchdown. This offense is only going to get better.
4) Kansas City Chiefs – Kareem Hunt could be the real deal, Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce make the passing attack viable and Alex Smith looks better than last year.
3) Denver Broncos – Trevor Siemian had an amazing day, as did C.J. Anderson and the Denver defense. After beating Dallas, the sky is the limit right now.
2) Atlanta Falcons – The Falcons have the best offense in the NFC right now and the defense is improved. They are the team to beat in the NFC.
1) Oakland Raiders – The Raiders look as strong as anyone and if Marshawn Lynch is the real deal this year, the Raiders have a legitimate chance to win the AFC.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!