32) Los Angeles Chargers – It’s hard to see the Chargers winning even 4 games this year.
31) Cleveland Browns – The Browns will win a few games this year, but they are still a couple years away from turning any heads
30) Indianapolis Colts – Jacoby Brissett’s big day put a little life into the Colts. They’re still a bad team, but Andrew Luck just might come back after all.
29) San Francisco 49ers – The offense came to life but the defense was gassed from the near-90 snaps against Seattle.
28) New York Giants – The Giants showed a little life, but they don’t look very good right now and a lot of the issue is the offensive line.
27) New York Jets – The Jets shocked everyone and won a game.
26) Cincinnati Bengals – The Bengals were able to push the Packers around for most of the game, but couldn’t seal the deal.
25) New Orleans Saints – The Saints still have offense and they get Willie Snead back this week.
24) Miami Dolphins – I’m still not sure how they looked that bad against the Jets.
23) Chicago Bears – The Bears looked surprisingly good against a Steelers team that was supposed to be virtually unstoppable this year.
22) Arizona Cardinals – The Cardinals have talent, but they are not the same team without David Johnson.
21) Seattle Seahawks – Seattle could easily be 0-3. Their offensive line is so awful and now they’re having a hard time stopping teams.
20) Tampa Bay Bucs – Tampa looked like the way they did a few years ago as they were shut down.
19) Carolina Panthers – Carolina looks unimpressive and Cam Newton doesn’t look anything like the quarterback we saw a couple seasons ago.
18) Baltimore Ravens – The Ravens should drop back to mediocrity. Their defense is good, but their offense looks out of sync.
17) Houston Texans – Houston played very well in New England and nearly pulled off the upset.
16) Los Angeles Rams – The Rams looked improved, but it will come down to Jared Goff’s consistency and how well that secondary can play.
15) Pittsburgh Steelers – The Steelers have struggled in two of their first three games and Big Ben is starting to look old.
14) Jacksonville Jaguars – The Jaguars have played very well in two contests and are a +38 in point differential. We’ll see if it lasts.s
13) Denver Broncos – Denver took a step backwards after they looked like a much improved team.
12) Green Bay Packers – The Packers were very lucky to win against the Bengals and have a lot of injuries.
11) Buffalo Bills – The Bills have done enough to win games, but it’s hard to say if they’re a Wild Card contender.
10) Oakland Raiders – Oakland looked awful Sunday Night and got beat by a team they should have been able to crush.
9) Washington Redskins – It’s a bit shocking to see them this high, but they deserve credit for the way they’ve played the last two weeks.
8) Philadelphia Eagles – The Eagles almost blew a lead against the Giants and they did lose Darren Sproles for the year. That said, they’re still a good football team.
7) Tennessee Titans – The Titans showed Seattle why a lot of experts are high on them.
6) Minnesota Vikings – Case Keenum? What a performance by both sides of the ball. They could be a dangerous team this year.
5) Dallas Cowboys – After suffering a loss last week, the Cowboys showed they’re a top team in the NFC.
4) Detroit Lions – Despite the loss, the Lions look like one of the toughest teams in football and Matthew Stafford is silencing his critics.
3) New England Patriots – The Patriots aren’t going away and they pulled off a masterful final drive against a very good defense.
2) Kansas City Chiefs – Kareem Hunt and Tyreek Hill could be as good as any young skill position duo in the league and Alex Smith is playing better than he has ever played.
1) Atlanta Falcons – The Falcons are finding ways to win tough games and that’s not the mark of a team suffering from a Super Bowl Hangover.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!