CFL Week 4 Power Rankings
1) Calgary Stampeders – The Stampeders were dominant against the Blue Bombers and solidified their hold on the number one ranking.
2) Edmonton Eskimos – Eskimos had a bye week this week, which will give them time to figure out what they will have to do to replace running back John White.
3) B.C. Lions – The Lions got a nice road win over the Alouettes.
4) Toronto Argonauts – Toronto bounced back from a tough loss last week to the B.C. Lions and upset the Ottawa Redblacks. The Argos I thought were a year away from being a serious contender. Maybe they are ready to shock people this year?
5) Ottawa Redblacks – a surprising loss to the Argos leaves some questions, but I still think this is a very good team and they will rebound.
6) Winnipeg Bluebombers – A loss to the best team in this league is not a killer, but they still have a lot of questions to answer.
7) Montreal Alouettes – A loss to the Lions just showed that they can play with anybody. Now can they learn to finish games and start getting some wins?
8) Saskatchewan Roughriders – They proved they are better than Hamilton, but that is all they have proven.
9) Hamilton Tiger-Cats – It looks like it is going to be a long season for the Ti-Cats.