1) Calgary Stampeders- Is there any question about this anymore? In a game dominated by defense, the Stamps picked up a 27-13 victory at McMahon Stadium to extend their impressive win steak to eight.
Next Up: @Saskatchewan Roughriders
2) Winnipeg Blue Bombers- Bombers had the week off.
Next Up: Host Ottawa Redblacks
3) Saskatchewan Roughriders- The Riders stopped the Ti-Cats short of a two-game winning streak. Canadian quarterback Brandon Bridge made his first start as a Roughrider and his big second quarter, combined with a defense that held tough late, helped Saskatchewan hold onto a 27-19 victory over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. Bridge replaced an injured Kevin Glenn.
Next Up: Host Calgary Stampeders
4) Edmonton Eskimos- Mike Reilly is why they are still ranked this high and truthfully, outside of the top 3 on this list, nobody is playing well in the CFL at this point in time.
Next Up: BYE
5) Toronto Argonauts- Got a big win over Edmonton and I have them ranked ahead of B.C. because in a big game situation I am taking Ricky Ray over Jonathon Jennings.
Next Up: Host Montreal Alouettes
6) B.C. Lions- Lost to Calgary in a defensive struggle. QB Jonathon Jennigs was once again a turnover machine, throwing 3 picks. Jennings’ inability to take care of the ball is why the Lions are not a legit Grey Cup contender at this moment.
Next Up: Host Hamilton Ti-Cats
7) Ottawa Redblacks- The Redblacks win a game without starting QB Trevor Harris. That just tells me that Montreal is really bad right now.
Next Up: @Winnipeg Blue Bombers
8) Hamilton Ti-Cats- The Ti-Cats are playing much harder under new Head Coach June Jones.
Next Up: @BC Lions
9) Montreal Alouettes- The Als are as bad as it gets right now.
Next Up: @Toronto Argonauts
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!