1) Edmonton Eskimos- The Eskimos stayed undefeated with a close victory over Ottawa. They have been able to continue winning even with two significant injuries one to each side of the ball.
2) B.C. Lions- The Lions handily dispatched the Ti-Cats and are playing well, with their only loss being to the Eskimos at the start of the season.
3) Calgary Stampeders- This does not look like the Stamps team from last year. Injuries are taking its toll.
4) Winnipeg Blue Bombers- Solid win over a good Toronto team. I had doubts that they could continue to play at the level they did last year, but so far I have been proven wrong.
5) Montreal Alouettes- The Als got an upset win over Calgary and look to be a definite contender this season. The defense is still good, but now they can score points.
6) Toronto Argonauts- The Argos lost a tough one to the Blue Bombers. But, they still look like they are much improved from last year.
7) Saskatchewan Roughriders- The Riders beat the Ti-Cats and look like a better team, but they still need a win over someone other than Hamilton.
8) Ottawa Redblacks- They are the masters at losing close games and they need to get that turned around quickly before it’s too late.
9) Hamilton Ti-Cats- Still winless and rumors of dissension are in the air in Hamilton.