1) Matt Nichols, Winnipeg Blue Bombers- Nichols was on point again, completing 24-32 passes for 2 touchdowns, as the Bombers took down the Eskimos this past weekend. Nichols never seems to have a bad game and is leading the Bombers to what appears to be a memorable season.
2) Bo Levi Mitchell, Calgary Stampeders- Mitchell dominated the Alouettes, completing 14 of 19 passes for 2 touchdowns in the Stamps 59-11 blowout win.
3) Ricky Ray, Toronto Argonauts- Ray is on a roll as are his Argonauts. Ray was on top of his game again throwing for 330 yards and 3 touchdowns in a big win that sets up the Argos to win the East and make the playoffs.
4) Mike Reilly, Edmonton Eskimos- The Eskimos are in a free-fall but you can’t blame quarterback Mike Reilly for it, as he has continued to play at a high level.
5) Kevin Glenn, Saskatchewan Roughriders- Glenn didn’t have a great game, but it was good enough to secure an 18-17 win over Ottawa.
6) Jeremiah Masoli, Hamilton Ti-Cats- Masoli has played consistently well since taking over for quarterback Zach Collaros. The Ti-Cats have played much better football since new coach June Jones has taken over and Masoli has been the beneficiary.
7) Jonathon Jennings, B.C.Lions- Bye week this past week.
8) Ryan Lindley, Ottawa Redblacks- Lindley did play better this week, but nowhere near good enough to be higher than this.
9) Montreal Alouettes Quarterback- The Als quarterback play over the last month has been atrocious no matter who it has been.