1) Cleveland Browns: Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M. Defensive Coordinator, Gregg Williams’s arrival in Cleveland, will mean a shift to a 4-3 defense for the Browns, and Garrett is the best defensive end in this draft.
2) San Francisco 49ers: Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford. With the signing of QB Brian Hoyer, the Niners have an acceptable QB.
3) Chicago Bears: Jonathon Allen, DT, Alabama. Look for the Bears to go big up front here.
4) Jacksonville Jaguars: Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State. The Jags are building a formidable defensive backfield.
5) Tennessee Titans: Jamal Adams, S, LSU. This would be a great addition to an improving defense.
6) New York Jets: Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson. Most NFL ready QB in this draft.
7) San Diego Chargers: Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State. Maybe the best DB in this entire draft.
8) Carolina Panthers: Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU. A running back to take the pressure off of Cam Newton.
9) Cincinnati Bengals: Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan. Davis Runs great routes and very explosive. They should trade down and select a tackle, but they won’t.
10) Buffalo Bills: John Ross, WR, Washington. A much-needed weapon for QB for Tyrod Taylor.
11) New Orleans Saints: Reuben Foster, LB, Alabama. Foster is a great player with issues; I am betting these matters will be overlooked.
12) Cleveland Browns: Mitchell Trubisky, QB, North Carolina. I still think this is a massive overreach.
13) Arizona Cardinals: Mike Williams, WR, Clemson. There are three great receivers in this draft.
14) Philadelphia Eagles: Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State. This would be a significant building block in the Eagles future.
15) Indianapolis Colts: O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama. This would be a major addition for Andrew Luck.
16) Baltimore Ravens: Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt. For my money, he is the best linebacker in this draft.
17) Washington Redskins: Hassan Reddick, LB, Temple. Reddick could be a stud in the NFL.
18) Tennessee Titans: Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama. Would be a great addition to the Titans defense.
19) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Christian McCafrey, RB, Stanford. McCaffrey will be a handful in the NFL.
20) Denver Broncos: Ryan Ramcyzk, OT, Wisconsin. The Broncos badly need offensive linemen.
21) Detroit Lions: Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida. Will start right away for the Lions.
22) Miami Dolphins: David Njoku, TE, Miami(Fla). This is a huge pickup for the Dolphins offense.
23) New York Giants: Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama. They need to upgrade the offensive line.
24). Oakland Raiders: Adoree Jackson, CB, USC. Much needed help in the secondary and an explosive return man on special teams.
25) Houston Texans: Patrick Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech. This would be a risk worth taking for the Texans.
26) Seattle Seahawks: Forrest Lamp, G, Western Kentucky. Seahawks desperately need offensive line help, and Lamp will be a good one.
27) Kansas City Chiefs: Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan. Would give the Chiefs a pass rusher.
28) Dallas Cowboys: Teez Tabor, CB, Florida. Cowboys need defensive help all over, and this would be a good place to start.
29) Green Bay Packers: Jabrill Peppers, S, Michigan. Peppers is a versatile athlete who will help the Packers defense.
30) Pittsburgh Steelers: Charles Harris, DE, Missouri. Harris would give an already solid Steelers defensive line the added depth they need.
31) Atlanta Falcons: Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut. Would be a great addition for the Falcons defense.