1) Cleveland Browns: Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M. Defensive Coordinator, Gregg Williams’s arrival in Cleveland, will mean a shift to a 4-3 defense for the Browns, and Garrett is the best defensive end in this draft.
2) San Francisco 49ers: Malik Hooker. S, Ohio State. Fills a huge need and could be the best player in this draft.
3) Chicago Bears: Solomon Thomas. DE/OLB, Stanford. Bears need help everywhere.
4) Jacksonville Jaguars: Jonathon Allen, DT/DE, Alabama. You win games up front and adding Allen to a defensive line that includes Calais Campbell, Malik Jackson and Dante Fowler Jr., gives the Jags the makings of a big-time defense.
5) Tennessee Titans: Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State. A Definite need here would be filled by the Titans with this selection.
6) New York Jets: Jamal Adams, S, LSU. Immediate impact player.
7) Los Angeles Chargers; Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama. This is a risky pick, but at a needed position.
8) Carolina Panther: Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU. Would make a huge impact on the Panthers offense.
9) Cincinnati Bengals: John Ross, WR, Washington. The Bengals need a speed receiver this guy fits the bill.
10) Buffalo Bills: Mike Williams, WR, Clemson. Best WR in this draft? 11) New Orleans Saints: Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee. Saints need an edge rusher.
12) Cleveland Browns: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina. Browns get their franchise QB here.
13) Arizona Cardinals: Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson. The QB of the near future for the Cardinals?
14) Philadelphia Eagles: Rueben Foster, LB, Alabama. The Eagles can not let Foster pass them by if they get a shot at him.
15) Indianapolis Colts: Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State. The running back the Colts need.
16) Baltimore Ravens: Garrett Bolles, OT, Utah. Bolles is shooting up most draft boards.
17) Washington Redskins: Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt. The Redskins need to address the front seven, and they do so with this pick.
18). Tennessee Titans: Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan. There are three stud wide receivers in this draft and Davis is one of them.
19) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama. A big addition to a team that is close to being special.
20) Denver Broncos: Christian McCafrey, RB, Stanford. Explosive offensive weapon.
21) Detroit Lions: Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan. The Lions need a pass rusher.
22) Miami Dolphins: Hassan Reddick, LB, Temple. The Dolphins need to upgrade this position.
23) New York Giants: Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin. With Ramczyk the Giants could fix a bad offensive line.
24) Oakland Raiders: Caleb Brantley, DT, Florida. Would improve the Raiders defensive line immediately.
25) Houston Texans: Patrick Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech. Texans will take a shot here at finding a possible starting QB.
26) Seattle Seahawks: Forrest Lamp, G, Western Kentucky. Lamp would fill a big need for the Packers.
27) Kansas City Chiefs: O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama. This would be an absolute steal here.
28) Dallas Cowboys: T.J. Watt, OLB, Wisconsin. Tested out big time at the combine.
29) Green Bay Packers: Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State. The Packers have to address the CB position,
30) Pittsburgh Steelers: Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut. The Steelers secondary needs help.
31) Atlanta Falcons: Malik McDowell, Michigan State, DT. This pick gives the Falcons added depth on the defensive line.
32) New Orleans Saints: Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida. Huge upgrade for the Saints.