32) Indianapolis Colts- They lost 46-9 to the Rams. Did the Rams score 46 points all of last year?
31) New York Jets- They are just a bad football team.
30) San Francisco 49ers- This will not be the Niners last single digit offensive game this year.
29) Cleveland Browns- Sunday they showed signs of improvement.
28) New Orleans Saints- The defense was bad as expected, the offense struggled also, which we didn’t expect.
27) Houston Texans- The Texans just looked like a bad football team against the Jaguars.
26) Buffalo Bills- They have LeSean McCoy and little else.
25) Chicago Bears- The Bears looked better than expected against the Falcons, but injuries are killing them.
24) Cincinnati Bengals- One of the worst offensive lines we have ever seen.
23) Arizona Cardinals- Just not a very good team and without David Johnson they are in deep trouble.
22) Washington Redskins- The Redskins lost play makers last year and it was obvious on Sunday they didn’t adequately replace them.
21) Los Angeles Chargers- Bad loss to the Broncos.
20) Miami Dolphins- Tough season ahead for the Dolphins.
19) L.A. Rams- Hold on it was the Colts they beat, don’t get too excited!
18) Baltimore Ravens- Should have won by even more than they did.
17) Jacksonville Jaguars- Looked good.
16) New York Giants- Bad offensive line and no running game.
15) Tennessee Titans- The Raiders are just better.
14) Detroit Lions- Stafford makes the Lions dangerous.
13) Carolina Panthers- Don’t get too excited they just beat the 49ers.
12) Tampa bay Buccaneers- No game makes it hard to rate them.
11) Denver Broncos- Great start to the season.
10) Philadelphia Eagles- The Eagles could be a surprise team.
9) Minnesota Vikings- Look to be a contender.
8) Seattle Seahawks- The offensive line has to play better if they want to make a run this year.
7) New England Patriots- That did not look like the Patriots.
6) Pittsburgh Steelers- Didn’t look great, but they got a road division win.
5) Dallas Cowboys- The Cowboys manhandled the Giants.
4) Kansas City Chiefs- The Chiefs dominated the defending World Champions.
3) Green Bay Packers- Packers defense played better than anyone could have expected.
2) Atlanta Falcons- The Falcons didn’t play well, but I expect they will as the season progresses
1) Oakland Raiders- Great start to the season and the defense looks improved.