1) Cleveland Browns: Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M. Defensive Coordinator, Gregg Williams’s arrival in Cleveland, will mean a shift to a 4-3 defense for the Browns, and Garrett is the best defensive end in this draft.
2) San Francisco 49ers: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina. I still believe the 49ers will try to acquire a veteran, if they can’t I think they will over reach for Trubisky.
3). Chicago Bears: Jonathan Allen, DE, Alabama: Hopefully they go with Allen here and don’t over reach for a QB. 4). Jacksonville Jaguars: Jamal Adams, S, LSU. Adams would fill a significant need for the Jags.
5) Tennessee Titans: Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State. The Titans are close to being a big-time contender and Lattimore is good enough to help get them there.
6) New York Jets, Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU. The Jets star of the future!
7) Los Angeles Chargers: Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State. Hooker would fill a glaring need for the Chargers. This could change because of concerns on whether Hooker will be good to go at the start of the season.
8) Carolina Panther: Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama. Helps fill a need.
9). Cincinnati Bengals: Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford. Thomas has shot up most draft boards and fills a huge need for the Bengals.
10). Buffalo Bills: Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson. Watson is a big-game player and will be the best QB in this draft.
11). New Orleans Saints: Rueben Foster, LB, Alabama. This would be a great pick for the Saints.
12) Cleveland Browns: Ryan Ramczek, OT, Wisconsin. This pick would improve the line right away; now if the Browns can find a QB to put behind him…
13) Arizona Cardinals: Mike Williams, WR, Clemson. Larry Fitzgerald is getting older and would make an excellent tutor for Williams, who is a beast.
14) Indianapolis Colts: Derrick Barnett, DE, Tennessee. Barnett looks like he could be an elite pass rusher in the NFL.
15). Philadelphia Eagles: Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State. The Eagles need an explosive playmaker and Cook is definitely that.
16) Baltimore Ravens: Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan. Big-time playmaker and gives the Ravens something they really need SPEED!
17) Washington Redskins: Takkarist McKinley, OLB, UCLA. Would give the Skins the makings of a dominant Linebacking group.
18) Tennessee Titans: O.J. Howard, Alabama. Would be a great addition for a young QB.
19) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: John Ross, WR, Washington. Gives the Bucs a much-needed weapon on offense.
20) Denver Broncos: Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama. Would start immediately for a horrible Broncos offensive line.
21) Detroit Lions: Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida Gators. The Lions need DB’s and this is the perfect draft for that.
22) Miami Dolphins: David Njoku, TE, Miami (Fla.). An explosive weapon that Ryan Tannehill needs.
23) New York Giants: Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan. With JPP possibly leaving this would be his replacement.
24) Oakland Raiders: Teez Tabor, CB, Florida. This would be a steal here and with the depth at CB in this draft they should get somebody that can help them.
25). Houston Texans: Jarrad Davis, LB, Florida. Will help out the Texans run defense.
26) Seattle Seahawks: Forrest Lamp, G, Western Kentucky. Arm length is a concern, look for him to play guard in the NFL.
27) Kansas City Chiefs: Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt. With injury concerns at LB especially Derrick Johnson, this position could be a need.
28) Dallas Cowboys: DeMarcus Walker, DE, Florida State. Walker is a steal here and fills a need for the Cowboys.
29) Green Bay Packers: Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson. This would be a great pick for the Packers. This draft is stacked at Cornerback.
30) Pittsburgh Steelers: Malik McDowell, DL, Michigan State. McDowell can play multiple defensive line positions and will add depth to an already solid defensive line.
31) Atlanta Falcons: Tim Williams, DE, Alabama. Off-field concerns will drop him in the draft, but he has great potential.
32) New England Patriots: Haason Reddick, LB, Temple. This would be a great pick by the Patriots.