1) Cleveland Browns: Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M. Defensive Coordinator, Gregg Williams’s arrival in Cleveland, will mean a shift to a 4-3 defense for the Browns, and Garrett is the best defensive end in this draft.
2) San Francisco 49ers: Jonathan Allen, DE, Alabama: Hopefully they go with Allen here and don’t over reach for a QB. I really believe the 49ers are going to go after a veteran QB. 3) Chicago Bears: Jamal Adams, S, LSU. Adams would fill a significant need for the Bears.
4) Jacksonville Jaguars: Derrick Barnett, DE, Tennessee. Will give Jags the edge rusher they need.
5) Tennessee Titans: Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State. Hooker will be a Pro Bowl player within three years.
6) New York Jets, Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU. The Jets star of the future!
7) Los Angeles Chargers: Mike Williams, WR, Clemson. Rivers would be scary with Williams to throw to.
8) Carolina Panther: Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama. Helps fill a need.
9). Cincinnati Bengals: Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan. Imagine A.J. Green on one side and Corey Davis on the other side with Eifert at TE and Tyler Boyd at the slot.
10). Buffalo Bills: Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson. Watson is a big-game player and will be the best QB in this draft.
11). New Orleans Saints: Rueben Foster, LB, Alabama. This would be a great pick for the Saints.
12) Cleveland Browns: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina. This pick is my surprise at the moment and if he falls this far would be worth the risk.
13) Arizona Cardinals: John Ross, WR, Washington. Larry Fitzgerald is getting older and would make an excellent tutor for Ross, who is an explosive threat on offense and Special Teams.
14) Indianapolis Colts: Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State. Gives the Colts a much-needed playmaker.
15). Philadelphia Eagles: Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama. This would help Carson Wentz out.
16) Baltimore Ravens: Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin. Ramczyk would help out right away.
17) Washington Redskins: Takkarist McKinley, OLB, UCLA. Would give the Skins the makings of a dominant Linebacking group.
18) Tennessee Titans: O.J. Howard, Alabama. Would be a great addition for a young QB.
19) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Christian McCafrey, RB, Stanford. Gives the Bucs a much-needed weapon on offense.
20) Denver Broncos: Garrett Bolles, OT, Utah. I would consider this pick a reach for most teams, but the Broncos offensive line is so bad it has to help.
21) Detroit Lions: Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida. The Lions need help on defense and Wilson would lend immediate help.
22) Miami Dolphins: Jarrad Davis, ILB, Florida. Davis would be a welcome addition to the Dolphins.
23) New York Giants: Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan. With JPP possibly leaving this would be his replacement.
24) Oakland Raiders: Teez Tabor, CB, Florida. This would be a steal here and with the depth at CB in this draft they should get somebody that can help them.
25) Malik McDowell, DT, Michigan State. Fills a need for an already strong defense.
26) Seattle Seahawks: Forrest Lamp, G, Western Kentucky. Arm length is a concern, look for him to play guard in the NFL.
27) Kansas City Chiefs: Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt. With injury concerns at LB especially Derrick Johnson, this position could be a need.
28) Dallas Cowboys: DeMarcus Walker, DE, Florida State. Walker is a steal here and fills a need for the Cowboys.
29) Green Bay Packers: Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson. This would be a great pick for the Packers. This draft is stacked at Cornerback.
30) Pittsburgh Steelers: Charles Harris, DE, Missouri. Off-field concerns will drop him in the draft, but he has great potential.
31) Atlanta Falcons: Haason Reddick, LB, Temple. Strengthens the Falcons front seven.
32) New England Patriots: Obi Melifonwu, S, UCONN. Sleeper pick here, Obi is a very good safety with great size and speed.