1) Cleveland Browns: Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M. Defensive Coordinator, Gregg Williams’s arrival in Cleveland, will mean a shift to a 4-3 defense for the Browns, and Garrett is the best defensive end in this draft.
2) San Francisco 49ers: Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State. He just may be the best player in this draft.
3) Chicago Bears: Jamal Adams, S, LSU. Adams would fill a significant need for the Bears.
4) Jacksonville Jaguars: Jonathon Allen, DE, Alabama. This would be great for the Jaguars if he falls this far.
5) Tennessee Titans: Mike Williams, WR, Clemson. The weapon the Titans need to put the offense over the top.
6) New York Jets, Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU. The Jets star of the future!
7) Los Angeles Chargers: Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama. With both safeties off the board, the Chargers will fill an offensive line need here.
8) Carolina Panthers: Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin. They have to upgrade the line in front of Newton if they want to get back to the playoffs.
9) Cincinnati Bengals: Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan. Imagine A.J. Green on one side and Corey Davis on the other side with Eifert at TE and Tyler Boyd at the slot.
10) Buffalo Bills: Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee. This would be a steal here.
11) New Orleans Saints: Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State. Solid pick at a position the Saints badly need.
12) Cleveland Browns: Sidney Jones, CB, Washington. Adds athleticism to a defense that needs it.
13) Arizona Cardinals: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina. This may sound crazy, but Palmer showed signs of slipping last year.
14) Indianapolis Colts: Rueben Foster, LB, Alabama. Foster is the player in the middle of the defense that the Colts have needed for years.
15) Philadelphia Eagles: Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State. This would be a big building block in the Eagles future.
16) Baltimore Ravens: Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford. Would be a great addition to the Ravens defensive line or even as a pass rushing outside linebacker.
17) Washington Redskins: Takkarist McKinley, OLB, UCLA. Would give the Skins the makings of a dominant Linebacking group.
18) Tennessee Titans: O.J. Howard, Alabama. Would be a great addition for a young QB.
19) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Christian McCafrey, RB, Stanford. Gives the Bucs a much-needed weapon on offense.
20) Denver Broncos: Garrett Bolles, OT, Utah. I would consider this pick a reach for most teams, but the Broncos offensive line is so bad it has to help.
21) Detroit Lions: Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida. The Lions need help on defense and Wilson would lend immediate help.
22) Miami Dolphins: Jarrad Davis, ILB, Florida. Davis would be a welcome addition to the Dolphins.
23) New York Giants: Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan. With JPP possibly leaving this would be his replacement.
24) Oakland Raiders: Teez Tabor, CB, Florida. This would be a steal here and with the depth at CB in this draft they should get somebody that can help them.
25) Houston Texans: Malik McDowell, DT, Michigan State. Fills a need for an already strong defense.
26) Seattle Seahawks: Forrest Lamp, G, Western Kentucky. Arm length is a concern, look for him to play guard in the NFL.
27) Kansas City Chiefs: Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson. Watson Can sit behind Smith for a year and learn.
28) Dallas Cowboys: Tim Williams, DE, Florida State. Williams is a steal here and fills a need for the Cowboys.
29) Green Bay Packers: Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt. Cunningham would be a great pick for the Packers.
30) Pittsburgh Steelers: Charles Harris, DE, Missouri. Off-field concerns will drop him in the draft, but he has great potential.
31) Atlanta Falcons: Haason Reddick, LB, Temple. Strengthens the Falcons front seven.
32) New England Patriots: Obi Melifonwu, S, UCONN. Sleeper pick here, Obi is a very good safety with great size and speed.