1) Cleveland Browns: Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M. New defensive coordinator, Gregg Williams’s arrival in Cleveland, will mean a shift to a 4-3 defense for the Browns, and Garrett is the best defensive end in this draft.
2) San Francisco 49ers: Jonathan Allen, DE, Alabama. I think the 49ers will target Jimmy Garrapolo which would free them up to take the best player available. If they can’t get a veteran QB look for them to take a shot at Trubisky.
3) Chicago Bears: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina. Moving Allen up gets the Bears Trubisky, which I still think is a bad pick. If they can’t get a veteran look for them to take Allen from Bama.
4) Jacksonville Jaguars: Jamal Adams, S, LSU. Adams would fill a significant need for the Jags.
5) Tennessee Titans: Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State. The Titans are close to being a big-time contender and Lattimore is good enough to help get them there.
6) New York Jets, Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU. The Jets star of the future!
7) Los Angeles Chargers: Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State. Hooker would fill a glaring need for the Chargers. This could change because of concerns on whether Hooker will be good to go at the start of the season.
8) Carolina Panther: Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama. Helps fill a need.
9) Cincinnati Bengals: Reuben Foster, LB, Alabama. Bengals have a mediocre linebacking corps outside of Vontaze Burfict and Foster immediately makes them better. The concern here is injuries with Foster, but it looks like he would be ready by the start of the season.
10) Buffalo Bills: Deshon Kizer, QB, Notre Dame. I think the Bills have greater needs, but it seems they want current QB Tyrod Taylor gone.
11) New Orleans Saints: Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford. Thomas is an impact pass rusher that may continue to shoot up this board.
12) Cleveland Browns: Ryan Ramczek, OT, Wisconsin. This pick would improve the line right away; now if the Browns can find a QB to put behind him…
13) Arizona Cardinals: Mike Williams, WR, Clemson. Larry Fitzgerald is getting older and would make an excellent tutor for Williams, who is a beast.
14) Indianapolis Colts: Derrick Barnett, DE, Tennessee. Barnett looks like he could be an elite pass rusher in the NFL.
15). Philadelphia Eagles: Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State. The Eagles need an explosive playmaker and Cook is definitely that.
16) Baltimore Ravens: Sidney Jones, CB, Washington. Big-time playmaker and gives the Ravens something they really need SPEED!
17) Washington Redskins: Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan. If the Skins lose Desean Jackson to free agency, they can replace him with Davis, an explosive playmaker.
18) Tennessee Titans: O.J. Howard, Alabama. Would be a great addition for a young QB.
19) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jabril Peppers, S, Michigan. The Bucs have a need here and Peppers fills it.
20) Denver Broncos: Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama. Would start immediately for a horrible Broncos offensive line.
21) Detroit Lions: Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida Gators. The Lions need DB’s and this is the perfect draft for that.
22) Miami Dolphins: David Njoku, TE, Miami (Fla.). An explosive weapon that Ryan Tannehill needs.
23) New York Giants: Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan. With JPP possibly leaving this would be his replacement.
24) Oakland Raiders: Teez Tabor, CB, Florida. This would be a steal here and with the depth at CB in this draft they should get somebody that can help them.
25) Houston Texans: Haason Reddick, LB, Temple. Reddick can play Safety or Linebacker and can be an absolute beast in the NFL.
26) Seattle Seahawks: Forrest Lamp, G, Western Kentucky. Arm length is a concern, look for him to play guard in the NFL.
27) Kansas City Chiefs: Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt. With injury concerns at LB especially Derrick Johnson, this position could be a need.
28) Dallas Cowboys: DeMarcus Walker, DE, Florida State. Walker is a steal here and fills a need for the Cowboys.
29) Green Bay Packers: Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson. This would be a great pick for the Packers. This draft is stacked at Cornerback.
30) Pittsburgh Steelers: Malik McDowell, DL, Michigan State. McDowell can play multiple defensive line positions and will add depth to an already solid defensive line.
31) Atlanta Falcons: Tim Williams, DE, Alabama. Off-field concerns will drop him in the draft, but he has great potential.
32) New England Patriots: John Ross, WR, Washington. Explosive playmaker!