1) Cleveland Browns: Sam Darnold, QB, USC – The Browns can’t afford to pass on a quarterback this year but if they don’t believe there is a huge difference between the quarterbacks, they could wait a couple picks to pull the trigger.
2) New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State – The Giants need offensive line help but Barkley is a very tempting pick for anybody.
3) Indianapolis Colts: Bradley Chubb, DE, N.C.State – Chubb is the stud pass rusher the Colts need.
4) Cleveland Browns: Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama – Fitzpatrick is an immediate impact player for whoever chooses him.
5) Denver Broncos: Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA – The Broncos need a quarterback but this is a big-time risk here.
6) New York Jets: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma – Mayfield will not have to start right away, which helps his chances of success in the future.
7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Arden Key, DE/OLB, LSU – The Bucs have to beef up the defensive front and Key will help them do that.
8) Chicago Bears: Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama – This is a reach but it is a reach at a position of need for the Bears.
9) San Francisco 49ers: Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame – Nelson will be a stud for a decade in the NFL.
10) Oakland Raiders: Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia – Teamed with Mack this could make the Raiders defense improve quickly.
11) Miami Dolphins: Denzel Ward, CB, Miami Dolphins – The Dolphins need to upgrade the secondary.
12) Cincinnati Bengals: Matt McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame – He will start as soon as he gets to Cincy…at least he should.
13) Washington Redskins: Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU – Definite need position for the Skins.
14) Green Bay Packers: Joshua Jackson, CB, Iowa – The Packers need help all over and I think they will start in the secondary.
15) Arizona Cardinals: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming – They need to replace Palmer, or at least they think they do. I think Drew Stanton could take over at starting quarterback if given the chance.
16) Baltimore Ravens: James Washington, WR, Oklahoma State – The Ravens need a play maker.
17) Los Angeles Chargers: Connor Williams, OT, Texas – Williams would be a great addition to the Chargers line.
18) Seattle Seahawks: Christian Kirk, WR, Texas A&M – The Seahawks need wide receivers and Kirk is the best one left here.
19) Dallas Cowboys: Billy Price, C/G, Ohio State – The Cowboys need to shore up the offensive line.
20) Detroit Lions: Derwin James, S, Florida State – James is an absolute steal here.
21) Buffalo Bills: Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State – Rudolph could develop into a big-time player with proper coaching.
22) Buffalo Bills: Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech – The biggest weakness on the Bills defense is at linebacker.
23) Los Angeles Rams: Sam Hubbard, DE, Ohio State – Hubbard will make a great defensive line even better.
24) Carolina Panthers: Da’Ron Payne, DT, Alabama – This is a steal here.
25) Tennessee Titans: Justin Reid, S, Stanford – Will start right away.
26) Atlanta Falcons: Donte Jackson, CB, LSU – They need another starter opposite of Trufant.
27) New Orleans Saints: Ronnie Harrison, S, Alabama – Saints need to get better in the back end.
28) Pittsburgh Steelers: Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville – Big Ben’s possible replacement in a couple of years?
29) Jacksonville Jaguars: Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma – Brown will be a flat out bust in the NFL. He has bad feet, but somebody will over-pick him because of his size.
30) Philadelphia Eagles: Vita Vea, DT, Washington – Vea will be a great pick here.
31)Minnesota Vikings:Kolton Miller, OT, UCLA- Solid player and would add depth to the line.
32) New England Patriots: Derrius Guice, RB, LSU – Best player available.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!