1) Cleveland Browns: Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA Bruins – The Browns need a Quarterback and Rosen is the most talented in this deep class. Plus there are concerns about character, so with the possibility that this could be a huge bust pick, it looks like the Browns would take him!
2) New York Giants: Sam Darnold, QB, USC Trojans – Darnold may have the higest ceiling of any Quarterback in this draft and if he comes out I think the Giants take the risk here.
3) Indianapolis Colts: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State Nittany Lions – Barkley is a do-it-all running back who will help Andrew Luck out, assuming Luck is back.
4) Cleveland Browns: Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame Fighting Irish – They hopefully get a franchise Quarterback with the first pick and then pick up a big-time offensive lineman to protect him with the fourth pick.
5) San Francisco 49ers: Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama Crimson Tide – The 49ers have a Quarterback now they need to get him a big play receiver.
6) Chicago Bears: Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama Crimson Tide – Fitzpatrick would be too good to pass on for the Bears.
7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Bradley Chubb, DE, N.C.State – Chubb is the pass rusher that the Bucs defense needs.
8) Cincinnati Bengals: Connor Williams, OT, Texas Longhorns – No doubt the Bengals need two offensive tackles and this will take care of half of the problem.
9) Denver Broncos: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma Sooners – The Broncos need a Quarterback and offensive line help.
10) New York Jets: Denzel Ward, DB, Ohio State Buckeyes – Ward is a very talented player that can make an immediate impact.
11) Arizona Cardinals: Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville Cardinals – No place better could exist than to be a rookie Quarterback with Head Coach Bruce Arians.
12) Oakland Raiders: Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia Bulldogs – The Raiders need help on the defensive side of the ball.
13) Washington Redskins: Vita Vea, DT, Washington Huskies – Vea gives the Redskins the beef they need up front.
14) Miami Dolphins: Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame Fighting Irish – Nelson is a stud and will start for more than a decade in the NFL.
15) L.A. Chargers: Martinas Rankin, OT, Mississippi State – Rankin can help right away and also adds depth.
16) Green Bay Packers: Joshua Jackson, DB, Iowa Hawkeyes – The Packers need an infusion of talent on defense.
17) Baltimore Ravens: Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU Mustangs – Joe Flacco needs a receiver and Sutton has great potential.
18) Seattle Seahawks: Billy Price, C/OG, Ohio State – The Hawks need offensive lineman and Price can play guard or center.
19) Detroit Lions: Arden Key, DE, LSU Tigers – Key would allow the Lions to have the pass rush which they have lacked this year.
20) Dallas Cowboys: Derwin James, DB, Florida State Seminoles – James is an explosive player and the Cowboys need that on defense.
21) Tennessee Titans: Christian Wilkins, DE, Clemson Tigers – Wilkins is too good to pass up here for almost any team.
22) Buffalo Bills: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming Cowboys – The Bills obviously do not think that Tyrod Taylor is the answer so maybe this is the draft to get his replacement?
23) Atlanta Falcons: Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan Wolverines – The Falcons need some big bodies up front.
24) New Orleans Saints: Drew Lock, QB, Missouri Tigers – Lock exploded onto the scene this year and if he comes out this year he could go even higher than this with a great combine.
25) Buffalo Bills: James Washington, WR, Oklahoma State Cowboys – Washington gives the Bills a big play receiver for the new Quarterback I have them drafting earlier in this round.
26) Jacksonville Jaguars: Mark Andrews, TE, Oklahoma Sooners – Would give the Jags another weapon on offense.
27) Los Angeles Rams: Malik Jefferson, LB, Texas – The Rams need help at Linebacker and this pick provides that.
28) Carolina Panthers: Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson – The Panthers could use a Wide Receiver, but this class is not deep at that position.
29) Pittsburgh Steelers: Jerome Baker, OLB, Ohio State – The Steelers will go linebacker or cornerback in this draft.
30) Minnesota Vikings: Harold Landry, LB, Boston College Eagles – Landry makes the Vikings defense even deeper.
31) New England Patriots: Sam Hubbard, DE/OLB, Ohio State – Hubbard has a high ceiling in the NFL.
32) Philadelphia Eagles: Carlton Davis, CB, Auburn Tigers – The Eagles just need to add depth in this draft.