1) Minnesota (5-0) – A week off doesn’t knock this team from the top spot.
2)New England (5-1) – Could lose maybe one game the rest of the way. Maybe.
3)Dallas (5-1) – Someone forgot to tell the Cowboys that Green Bay had the best rushing defense. Dallas looks real good.
4) Seattle (4-1) – Despite obvious PI at the end, Seattle looks like a playoff team that will be hard to knock off.
5) Atlanta (4-2) – They were jobbed by the officials, but this team looks like one of the best in the NFC this year.
6) Buffalo (4-2) – Four straight victories has to feel good for a surging Bills team.
7) Oakland (4-2) – Another good team that lost. They should be fine.
8) Steelers (4-2) – Big Ben is hurt, without Ben the Steelers are not an elite team. The question know is can the Steelers keep their heads above water until Ben returns.
9) Washington (4-2) – Big win against Philly. Not sure how good they really are. 10) Denver (4-2)- That’s two weeks now and the Broncos don’t look very good.
11) Philadelphia (3-2) – A very tough loss against Washington, but the Eagles are still very much in the NFC East race.
12) Kansas City (3-2) – The Chiefs looked good in the rain. The only question is how long they can keep winning.
13) Houston (4-2) – They looked like a dead team, but rose up and ground out a big win.
14) Green Bay (3-2) – They look worse than their record and something is wrong with Aaron Rodgers.
15)Arizona (3-3) – The Cardinals look like they’re back.
16) NY Giants (3-3) – They got a big win and Odell looks like the elite receiver we remember.
17) Baltimore (3-3) – Well-coached tough team, need more weapons on offense and defense.
18) Detroit (3-3) – The Lions are a different team under Jim Bob Cooter. The offense looks very balanced and the defense plays hard.
19)Tennessee (3-3) – Who would have thought the Titans would be in serious play for the AFC South?
20)LA Rams (3-3) – The Rams look like a decent team that will do absolutely nothing this year.
21)Tampa Bay (2-3) – I still believe Tampa can make the playoffs.
22) New Orleans (2-3) – The Saints could easily be 4-1 and they are hard to beat at home.
23) Jacksonville (2-3) – They found a way to win, now they have to build on it.
24) Miami (2-4) – No one gave them a chance against Pittsburgh, but they dominated. Let’s see how long it lasts.
25) San Diego (2-4) – This another team that should be 4-2. They need to continue to find ways to put their opponent away.
26) Cincinnati (2-4) – While Andy Dalton is playing well, the offensive line and defense need an overhaul.
27)Indianapolis (2-4) – The Colts just find ways to lose.
28)Panthers (1-5) – Carolina will likely miss the postseason. Who would have believed it?
29) Chicago (1-5) – Brian Hoyer has this Bears team playing competitive ball.
30) Jets (1-5) – They are right there with any bad team right now.
31) San Francisco (1-5) – Between injuries and poor execution, they are as bad as anyone.
32) Cleveland (0-6) – Their first victory continues to elude them.