1) Philadelphia Eagles (6-1)- Carson Wentz has the look of a big time Quarterback and the Eagles are a complete team.
2) Pittsburgh Steelers (5-2)- The Steelers defense is starting to look like they could be special.
3) Kansas City Chiefs (5-2)- The Chiefs have now lost two in a row, but it is too early to panic.
4) New England Patriots (5-2)- The Patriots defense looks very good all of the sudden.
5) Seattle Seahawks (4-2)- The Seahawks have a lot of questions on the offensive line, but what can’t be questioned is Russell Wilson and the defense.
6) Los Angeles Rams (5-2)- Jared Goff continues to play well and Todd Gurley is looking like a big-time running back.
7) Minnesota Vikings (5-2)- The Vikings defense is why they are ranked this high.
8) New Orleans Saints (4-2)- The Saints are hot and the defense is looking at least respectable.
9) Buffalo Bills (4-2)- The Bills are a solid team that doesn’t beat themselves.
10) Jacksonville Jaguars (4-3)- If the Jaguars can become consistent they will be tough for everybody they play.
11) Houston Texans (3-3)- The Texans are a good team with DeShaun Watson at the helm.
12) Dallas Cowboys (3-3)- The Cowboys looked great against the 49ers, but then again it was the 49ers.
13) Atlanta Falcons (3-3)- The Falcons look like that Super Bowl hangover may be a real thing.
14) Carolina Panthers (4-3)- The Panthers are inconsistent and appear to be in trouble.
15) Washington Redskins (3-3)- The Redskins ran into a very good eagles team.
16) Oakland Raiders (3-4)- Are the Raiders back on track? We will know for sure in another game or two.
17) Detroit Lions (3-3)- Detroit faces a pivotal game this week when they host the Steelers.
18) Los Angeles Chargers (3-4)- The Chargers have played much better as of late and look to be getting in position for a possible playoff run.
19) Green Bay Packers (4-3)- Without Aaron Rodgers the Packers are in trouble.
20) Tennessee Titans (4-3)- I thought this team would be much better than they have been, but it is still early.
21) Miami Dolphins (4-2)- A close win over the Jets has the Dolphins at 4-2, do I think they are that good? No I don’t but the entire AFC is so bad that they have a shot.
22) Denver Broncos (3-3)- The offense after a good start is falling a part.
23) Chicago Bears (3-4)- The Bears have already won as many games as most experts expected them to win this year.
24) New York Jets (3-4)- Much like the Bears the Jets have already won more than people thought they would.
25) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-4)- Much more was expected out of this team this year.
26) Baltimore Ravens (3-4)- The defense is good, but the offense is non-existent.
27) Cincinnati Bengals (2-5)- They were unprepared coming off the bye week to play the Steelers.
28) Arizona Cardinals (3-4)- Injuries are killing a promising team.
29) New York Giants (1-6)- A bad offensive line and poor coaching is killing this team.
30) Indianapolis Colts (2-5)- Who will be the Colts next coach?
31) San Francisco 49ers (0-7)- They got man-handled by the Cowboys.
32) Cleveland Browns (0-7)- They are just not very good.