1) Tom Brady, New England Patriots- Brady had a terrible game, at least it was terrible if you are Tom Brady. 16-32 188 yards, he did not turn the ball over and got the win in Denver.
2) Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons- Ryan played well against a horrible 49ers team. He was his usual accurate self-completing 17-23 for 286 yards and 2 Touchdowns.
3) Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys- Played much better this week with the Tony Romo whispers ringing in his ears, you can’t get much better than completing 32-36. Prescott answered every critic he had against a good Buccaneers defense.
4) Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers- Rodgers and the Packers are on a roll; sure they blew a seventeen point lead, but in the end, Rodgers came through to give them a win in a game they had to have.
5) Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions- It seems to me that his hand is an issue, but he toughed it out. He threw one interception that hurt the Lions chances, but he has played too well all year to drop him any further down the list.
6) Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints- After back to back poor performances you knew Brees would bounce back against the Cardinal. He did just that throwing four touchdown passes, and almost 400 yards.
7). Derek Carr, Oakland Raiders- The pinky still seemed to be bothering him, but he played much better than he did last week against the Chiefs.
8) Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers- Big Ben did not play great, but he played well enough to get the win. If the Steelers are going to beat the Ravens this week, they need Ben to step up big-time.
9) Kirk Cousins, Washington Redskins- Came up short in a big game against the Panthers at home. The Redskins need to win their last two games to make the playoffs.
10) Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks- Wilson bounced back this week throwing for three touchdowns.Wilson has not been consistent this year, but that is more of an offensive line problem than a Russell Wilson problem.
11) Marcus Mariota, Tennessee Titans- Mariota was clutch when he needs to be in the Titans come from behind win at Arrowhead.
12) Eli Manning, New York Giants- Manning has the same problem as Wilson, he doesn’t get much protection.