1) Arizona Cardinals: Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma Sooners- What if Kingsbury takes Murray? Crazier things have happened in the NFL draft and a relationship does exist between the two. Remember Murray changed his mind about the draft shortly after Kingsberry got the job.
2) San Francisco 49ers – Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State- The 49ers could trade down, but if Murray goes number one they will stay to scoop up Bosa.
3) New York Jets: Josh Allen, DE/LB, Kentucky – Allen is a stud who can get after the passer.
4) Oakland Raiders: Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama – This would make Raider Nation very happy.
5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida – Taylor will be a massive upgrade at Tackle for the Bucs.
6) New York Giants: Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State- The Giants future?
7) Jacksonville Jaguars: Ed Oliver, DT, Houston – No Quarterback you might ask? I think Jacksonville is where Nick Foles will land.
8) Detroit Lions: Devin White, LB, LSU – White is a no-brainer for the Lions who need help at Linebacker.
9) Buffalo Bills: Cody Ford, OT, Oklahoma – Ford is the best Tackle in this draft in my estimation.
10) Denver Broncos: Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama- They have a Quarterback, now they have to upgrade his protection.
11) Cincinnati Bengals: Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss- Need lineman badly!
12) Green Bay Packers: Montez Sweat, DE/OLB, Mississippi State – Needs to get bigger but he is an explosive player.
13) Miami Dolphins: Daniel Jones, QB, Duke- Jones or Lock and I think Jones is more NFL ready.
14) Atlanta Falcons: Christian Wilkins, DT/DE, Clemson- Can you say steal of the draft?
15) Washington Redskins: Drew Lock, QB, Missouri- They need a Quarterback and Lock has upside, but also a lot of question marks also.
16) Carolina Panthers: Clelin Ferrell, DE/OLB, Clemson – Ferrell is elite.
17) Cleveland Browns: Rashan Gary, DT, Michigan- Great value pick.
18) Minnesota Vikings: Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State – The Vikings need offensive lineman as bad as any team in the NFL.
19) Tennessee Titans: A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss – The Titans need weapons on offense.
20) Pittsburgh Steelers: Mack Wilson, LB, Alabama – The Steelers need help on defense.
21) Seattle Seahawks: T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa – Russell Wilson has to be surrounded with weapons.
22) Baltimore Ravens: Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama- No-brainer for what looks like a team that has decided to run a lot.
23) Houston Texans: Dalton Risner, OT, Kansas State- A must have is line help in this draft.
24) Oakland Raiders: Greedy Williams, CB, LSU – The Raiders need help everywhere on defense.
25) Philadelphia Eagles: DeAndre Baker, CB, Georgia – The Eagles need help at corner.
26) Indianapolis Colts: Jeffery Simmons, DE/DT, Mississippi State – This would be a steal for the Colts.
27) Oakland Raiders: Johnathan Abram, S, Mississippi State – More help for a bad defense.
28) Los Angeles Chargers: Vosean Joseph, LB, Florida – Could replace Perryman.
29) Kansas City Chiefs: Jerry Tillery, DE/DT, Notre Dame – Tillery could help shore up the Chiefs run defense.
30) Green Bay Packers:Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson – The Packers need help up front.
31) Los Angeles Rams: Zach Allen, DE/DT, Boston College – The Rams could have some replacing to do up front after free agency.
32) New England Patriots: Irv Smith Jr., TE, Alabama – Gronk is about done. iIf he is not already, here is his replacement.